The Writing Lover's Website!
My name is Michael Sinkolongo. I cordially welcome you to my website!
Love Writing? You have come to the right place. Together we will explore the vast realm that literature
rules – from the sentimental world of fiction to the not so sentimental
world of non-fiction. And yes, we will fuel our passion for writing, setting it ablaze into a roaring fire!
Are you an upcoming poet? Then you have come to the right place. Explore our informative and brilliantly written poetry articles. Some of the articles that might interest you include Writing Sonnets and Rhythm and Meter.
If you are a short story writer, you will definitely be interested in Short Story Writing tips with plenty of excerpts and examples from the master story teller himself, LJ Kundannaji
Novelists are not to be left out too. Check out articles like You can write a Novel and get fired up!
Or perhaps you want to learn how to write love stories. No problem! We have got you covered! Check out this spicy romance section and learn how to write the most intriguing love stories.
Apart from fiction, we also feature a lot of non-fictitious writing, such as letter writing. For example, click here to learn how to write an informal letter.
Latest Release - The Burning Tightrope of Love
“I can’t help telling you.” She begins a bit shyly.
“Tell me what?” I notice that she is no longer staring me in the eyes.
“It finally happened.”
“I finally lost my virginity. 11th July. That’s when it happened.”
I gape at her. Awestruck. It is not the fact that she did it that has me dumbfounded, but the fact that she is telling me. Not whispering. Not insinuating. But telling me directly. She finally lost her virginity.
Get your own copy of this exciting true-to-life Love Story
The Game of Love Story Series
There were flames of desire in her eyes. Her mouth was open, her lips apart; and he could hear the air rushing in and out. Her chest was heaving; and her fingers grappling with the buttons of her blouse. Before he knew it, her blouse was off. And then her bra. Her breasts popped out and swung from side to side. His eyes transfixed on her cleavage, he almost didn’t notice her skirt drop to the floor; but her brightly coloured under wear caught his attention. And when she pulled them down, all the way down her legs to her ankles until they were clean off her, his heart nearly stopped…read more
The Writer's Oasis
We are setting up a little heaven for writers. We call it the Writer's Oasis. You have something to write? Come join us!
We are putting up tools to help you reach audiences world-wide in the shortest possible time, to get their feedback, and also quickly connect with other writers.
Additionally, we shall be helping you to edit your work, get published and put your book on the market.
And periodically, we do hold writing competitions. So it is tones and tones of fun!
Are you part of the Writers' Oasis? No? You could be missing out on something.
Come join us. Do not tarry.
Join the Writers' Oasis Now
Articles and Stories in the Limelight
How to write an Informal Letter
An informal letter or a personal letter is a letter to a close friend or an acquaintance. Isn't it wonderful to receive such a letter from a friend? Better yet, isn't it wonderful to actually write one?
Click here to read this article
How to write a letter of resignation
Ideally, before you embark on writing your letter of resignation, you have already informed your boss in person of your decision. The letter is therefore a formal procedure that you should complete to validate your resignation.
Click here to read this article
Choosing The Best Type of Resume
Before you sit down to write your resume, one of the things that run through your mind is probably this question: "So what type of resume would be the best?"
Click here to read This Article
A Short Story by LJ Kundananji. Suwilanji finds himself totally heartbroken and devastated when the woman he loves does not return his heart-felt affection. In his agony, he pursues a course that leads to his own devastation.
Click here to read This Story
In a rather amorous fumbling, a young man finds out that cowards are the one that never ran away. Based on a True story
Click here to read this story
- Disclaimer for Writing-lovers.com
- Disclaimer for Writing-lovers.com
- A free E-zine that Whets your Appetite for Writing
- Writer digest is a free e-zine that features great writing tips every month. Subscribe now and get a free ebook!
- Meet me, the Writing Lover
- Meet me, the writing lover, upclose and personal.
- LJ Kundananji's Short Stories
- I have selected the best short stories and put them all here for FREE!!!
- Writing Short Stories
- Learn the art of writing short stories that will wow and impress even the most critical critic!
- Write a Novel
- You can write a novel, if you got the guts.
- Satire is a genre of literature that deserves the
attention of all Writers
- Satire is fun to read and also fun to write. Read good forms of this type of literature to be a better writer of such.
- Romance - An Intriguing Genre of Literature
- Romance encompasses works of literature that are based on the intriguing theme of love.
- Humour as a genre of Literature
- Humour is a genre of literature that is focused on works that are intended to make people laugh.
- The English Grammar Guide for the Writing Lover
- The English Grammar guide is a comprehensive guide on how to use various aspects of the language in your writing.
- Writing tips to Improve your writing
- These writing tips will help elevate your writing to professional standards.
- Resume Writing Made Easy!
- Resume writing should not be a tragedy. Follow these simple guidelines and review the resume samples and you will learn that it is easy-peasy!
- Essay Writing Made Easy
- Essay Writing can actually be painless and fun. Clear concise guidelines on how to write essays with cool samples.
- Writing Articles the Best Way
- Writing articles will become as easy as a breeze once you apply these guidelines.
- Letter-Writing - It Still has a place in Today's World
- Letter-writing is still important - even in today's cyber-world.
- Create an Ebook in Six Easy Steps!
- How to create an ebook explained in a few easy, easy steps.
- Your Comments
- Your comments about writing-lovers.com are truly welcome.
- Writing Contests At Writing-lovers.com
- Fabulous writing contests to help you achieve your dreams. Make your submission today.
- Free Ebooks
- Get free ebooks at writing-lovers.com! Don't leave with nothing!
- Write it! if you got Something to Say
- Write it! is a page where writers from all over the world share thier ideas and interact. It all happens at the writing lovers website, a beautiful island paradise for all writers.
- Ask it if You have got a Question
- Ask it at writing-lovers.com if you have got a question about writing. Don't feel shy.
- Motivation Corner at writing-lovers
- Motivation Corner is a page managed by Kampa Senkwe. This is inspiration like you've never heard it before. It's from ZamPen. It's from Zambia.